Tell BOOHOO TO PROTECT THEIR WORKERS AND SIGN THE PAKISTAN ACCORD
This action involves you using your social media accounts to share one of the below images and tag @boohoo to say that they must sign the Pakistan Accord and ensure their workers are safe.
- Choose a campaign image below, and save it to your phone
- Click on the button to open up a suggested tweet (you need to be logged in to Twitter),
- Add the image
- Send the tweet!
Not on twitter? Tag on instagram or facebook instead
What you need to do:
1. Choose an image from the ones above, then click on it to save or download (this will work differently on different devices – try right clicking on a computer, and click and hold on a phone)
2. Go to instagram or facebook and create a new post, selecting the image you downloaded from the selection above
3. Put this text into your caption:
6 months ago the Pakistan accord was set up to ensure the safety of garment workers in Pakistan. But @boohoo are still dragging their feet on signing it. I stand with Pakistan workers – @boohoo protect your workers, #SignTheAccord now!
4. Then tag the photo with these accounts: