Tuesday 28th November is Giving Tuesday!
What does that mean? It’s the day we do good things for the causes we love. Hopefully for you, that’s us.
So, what can you do?
Here are just a few examples of things you could do today:
- Donate to our transparency campaign where Global Giving are matching all donations!
- Donate to our crowdfunder to ensure our work on Urgent Appeals continues.
- Share our campaigns with your networks by emailing or posting about them on your social media accounts.
- Pledge to wear just six items of clothing for six weeks during lent in 2018, aka take part in our Six Items Challenge – sign up here
- Sign up to take on a trek, cycle or run in 2018!
- Share this photostory of garment workers on your social media.
For every donation or sign up we receive that you are responsible for we will give you a shout out on social media – just make sure you or your friend/family member/colleague etc. writes in the notes box that you referred them!
So, what will you do this #GivingTuesday?