Tell IKEA to make its factories safe
This action involves you using your social media accounts to share one of the below images and tag IKEA to say that they must make their factories safe.
- Choose a campaign image below, and save it to your phone
- Click on the button to open up a suggested tweet (you need to be logged in to Twitter),
- Add the image
- Send the tweet!
Not on twitter? Tag on instagram instead
What you need to do:
1. Choose an image from the ones above, then click on it to save or download (this will work differently on different devices – try right clicking on a computer, and click and hold on a phone)
2. Go to instagram and create a new post, selecting the image you downloaded as your image
3. Put this text into your caption:
IKEA’s shops promise us the wonderful everyday, but how wonderful is the everyday at the factory floor in IKEA’s suppliers of home textile? While brands around the world have signed a new binding agreement to make factories safe for the workers making their textiles, IKEA says it thinks it can do better on its own – without anyone looking over its shoulder. Tell @IKEA that the everyday isn’t wonderful without safety, IKEA should ensure safety everyday! #SignTheAccord
4. Then tag the photo with these accounts: