it’s time for tesco to settle with the vk garment workers – tell them now!
This action involves you using your social media accounts to share one of the below images and tag @tesco to say that they must settle the lawsuit with VK Garment workers and pay them for the years of suffering.
- Choose a campaign image below, and save it to your phone – you hold on the image and look for Download or Save, and download it. It’s important to do this as you will need to attach the image to your tweet 🙂
- Click on the button to open up a suggested tweet (you need to be logged in to Twitter),
- Add the image
- Send the tweet!
Not on twitter? Tag on instagram or facebook instead
What you need to do:
1. Choose an image from the ones above, then click on it to save or download (this will work differently on different devices – try right clicking on a computer, and click and hold on a phone)
2. Go to instagram or facebook and create a new post, selecting the image you downloaded from the selection above
3. Put this text into your caption:
Play time is over. It’s time for @Tescofood to take responsibility, settle with the VK Garment workers and pay them. They profited from forced labour, now they need to take action. #TescoBackToSchool
4. Then tag the photo with these accounts:
Finally, have you already sent your letter to Tesco and Intertek’s CEOs? It’s easy to do with our 1-click tool here!